Here is a brief guide to creating a new report in TIBCO Spotfire Information Designer using an Oracle view:
- Log in to Information Designer and navigate to the desired project.
- Click on the “New” button and select “Report” to create a new report.
- In the “Data” tab, select the “Oracle” option as the data source type.
- Enter the necessary details to connect to your Oracle database.
- Navigate to the “Data” tab and select the desired view from the available list.
- Drag and drop the columns from the view into the report canvas to add them to the report.
- You can also apply filters, aggregate data, and add calculated columns as necessary.
- Save the report and preview the results to ensure it is as desired.